Fluke Calibration's 7526A Precision Process Calibrator allows users to source and measure simultaneously
Fluke Calibration's 7526A Precision Process Calibrator is built to simplify calibration of temperature and pressure process instrumentation by incorporating an isolated measurement channel, allowing users to source and measure simultaneously. Calibrate RTD and thermocouple readouts, pressure gauges, temperature and pressure transmitters, digital process simulators, data loggers, multimeters, and more.
The calibrator simulates and measures nine RTD and thirteen thermocouple types, measures pressure to within 0.008% of reading when combined with Fluke 525A-P Series Pressure Modules, sources and measures DC voltage from 0 to 100 V to within 0.004% of reading, sources DC current from 0 mA to 100 mA, measures DC current to within 0.01% from 0 mA to 50 mA, and supplies 24 V DC loop power.
- Fluke expands CNX Wireless test tools to include Ti1XX Series thermal imagers
- Fluke's 190 Series II 500 MHz ScopeMeter Test Tool has a 5 GS/s sample rate
- Fluke's MET/TEAM software offers automated calibration and asset management
- Fluke's 28 II Ex Digital Multimeter is intrinsicly safe
- Fluke's VT02 Visual IR Thermometer blends IR and visual images
- All products »
- Dwyer Instruments' PDWS Insertion Paddlewheel Flow Sensor features ruby jewels to reduce friction
- Red Lion's N-Tron NT24k Gigabit Ethernet switches handle challenging industrial environments
- NK Technologies' WRT Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver wirelessly transmits data over long distances
- Molex Brad Direct-Link unmanaged switches are an on-machine Ethernet switch solution
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- All products »