Fluke's 190 Series II 500 MHz ScopeMeter Test Tool has a 5 GS/s sample rate
Fluke's 190 Series II 500 MHz ScopeMeter Test Tool achieves a 500 MHz at 5 GS/s real time sample rate. The two-channel 190-502 model is the latest in the 190 Series II with bandwidth from 60, 100, 200, — and now 500 — MHz.
The 5 GS/s — or 200 picoseconds — sample rate of the Fluke 190-502 is designed to provide greater accuracy and clarity of shape and amplitude of unknown waveform phenomena like transients, induced noise and ringing or reflections.
The rugged 190 Series II ScopeMeter test tools include functions like ScopeRecord, TrendPlot, advanced triggering and automatic measurements functions. The 190 Series II safety rating according to IEC 61010 standard is 1000 V CAT III 600 V CAT IV making it possible to safely measure from mV to 1000 V.
- Fluke Calibration's 7526A Precision Process Calibrator allows users to source and measure simultaneously
- Fluke's MET/TEAM software offers automated calibration and asset management
- Fluke's 28 II Ex Digital Multimeter is intrinsicly safe
- Fluke's VT02 Visual IR Thermometer blends IR and visual images
- Fluke's 5502A Multi-Product Calibrator provides calibration in the field
- All products »
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block meets UL 943C Class C and Class D requirements
- Siemens' Sinamics V20 inverter covers a performance range from 1/6-20 hp
- Digital Lumens' intelligent LED lighting fixtures feature integrated controls
- Pepperl+Fuchs' M-LB Series Surge Protection Barriers protect mains power supply lines
- Dialight's power supply technology will debut on LED High Bay products
- Rig-a-Lite's XP LED series luminaires are approved for use in hazardous areas
- All products »