Flowserve's ISC2 seal tolerates short-term dry run events without overheating
Built to fit a range of pump designs and configurations, Flowserve's ISC2 seal feature thermal management technology, which tolerates short-term dry run events without overheating. The ISC2 dual seals employ enhanced barrier fluid circulation for high flow rate and cool running. The ISC2 single seals have a sizeable throttle bushing to help protect against leaks.
Flowserve mechanical seals are designed to prevent the leakage of potentially hazardous process fluids. The ISC2 seals meet all major international standards. An API version, the ISC2-682, helps customers align their standardization programs with the sealing industry’s most comprehensive best-practice standard: API 682/ISO 21049.
- The testo 570 digital manifold helps analyze and maintain AC, heat pump and refrigeration systems
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- All products »