Flir's T420 and T440 infrared cameras provide more vivid thermal images
Flir's T420 and T440 infrared cameras are designed to help professionals find and capture problems more easily and with more vivid thermal images. In addition to thermal resolution at 76,800 pixels (320x240), the T440 features MSX Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging, a FLIR exclusive. MSX is engineered to add the detail of real-time visible spectrum images captured by the built-in digital camera to thermal spectrum images.
Other imaging capabilities include scalable picture-in-picture and thermal fusion for easier image identification and added context. Thermographers can also add voice and text comments to images or sketch circles and arrows right on the touchscreen (T440). The T-series’ ergonomic rotating optical block swivels vertically up to 120°.
Analytics include Delta T, 5 measurement and box modes, isotherm and more. The Flir Tools Mobile app streams video and connects Flir imagers to Apple and Android devices for improved client communication. For building-industry professionals, “bx” versions quickly alert users to moisture intrusion and insulation problems with humidity and insulation alarms. The T440 bx also improves documentation with compass heading to improve location information.
- CAS DataLoggers' dataTaker DT82I Intelligent Industrial Data Logger features near-limitless sensor connection
- Omega Engineering's thermal imaging cameras make predictive maintenance simpler
- Iriss Platinum Series IR windows are clear polymer infrared windows
- Balmac's Model 555 Vibration Switch with Remote Accelerometer provides continuous vibration monitoring
- VSC's Protect Wireless provides remote machinery diagnostics and facility monitoring
- Siemens' Siplus CMS2000 condition monitoring system has inputs for vibration sensors
- All products »