David Round's all-stainless articulating jib cranes are designed for clean room environments
David Round's all-stainless articulating jib cranes are designed for lifting bulk bags or other materials up to 1,000 lbs. in clean room environments. Explosion-proof models of these jib cranes are available to meet the electrical standards required in hazardous environment processing areas.
The jib cranes feature fully enclosed mechanical components including wire rope hoist, gearbox and motor drum. Lift height and boom/knuckle configurations can be varied to meet customer specifications.
Special attention has been paid to jib crane surface quality to minimize contamination potential. Structural components are prepared with a glass bead finish that is applied in a dedicated in-house metal treatment facility.
David Round Company
- Nova Lock and Load Truck Restraints reduce the risk of trailer separation accidents and improve dock safety
- Rite-Hite's Dok-Lok RHR-4000 Rotating Hook Restraint protects against trailer separation accidents
- Nova's NAS Series Premium Air Powered Dock Leveler features a low-maintenance design
- Nova's NHS Premium Hydraulic Dock Leveler features push-button operation for improved material handling
- Harrington Hoists' NER-FG Series food-grade electric chain hoists are built to handle material handling challenges
- Raymond's iWAREHOUSE Essential and iWAREHOUSE Enterprise provide increased warehouse visibility
- All products »