David Round's all-stainless articulating jib cranes are designed for clean room environments
David Round's all-stainless articulating jib cranes are designed for lifting bulk bags or other materials up to 1,000 lbs. in clean room environments. Explosion-proof models of these jib cranes are available to meet the electrical standards required in hazardous environment processing areas.
The jib cranes feature fully enclosed mechanical components including wire rope hoist, gearbox and motor drum. Lift height and boom/knuckle configurations can be varied to meet customer specifications.
Special attention has been paid to jib crane surface quality to minimize contamination potential. Structural components are prepared with a glass bead finish that is applied in a dedicated in-house metal treatment facility.
David Round Company
- Nova RF Series Dock Shelters minimize pressure on building walls during loading and unloading
- Frommelt Safety's Guardian Defender automated barrier door protects employees from hazards
- Toyota's 8-Series large diesel lift truck line offers fuel-saving features
- Standard-Knapp's Pic-N-Place module simulates human arms for smooth movement
- Nova FPHU Series Seals accommodate larger dock doors
- Presto's XBP portable electric scissor lifts transport and lift loads to a convenient height
- All products »