Danfoss' D-Frame drives feature back-channel cooling to keep electronics cool
Available in a power range from 125-450 HP (90-315kW) Danfoss’ D-Frame drives are designed to require less panel or wall space than previous models. This is intended to reduce installation costs and increase installation flexibility. These drives also leverage back channel cooling to remove 90% of the heat generated by the drive.
The drives are available with IP20, IP21 (NEMA 1) or IP 54 (NEMA 12) enclosure protection ratings. They also come standard with conformal coated printed circuit boards, which together with the optional heat sink access panel, are made to help extend drive lifetime and reliability. The units can be factory-fitted with optional semiconductor fuses. Additional factory-fitted basic input options such as mains disconnect, contactor and circuit breaker, eliminate the need to install these basic options externally. D-Frame drives also use Danfoss’ back-channel cooling concept to keep electronics safely within optimal operation temperatures.
- Danfoss' NEMA/UL Type 4X VLT Drives are built for demanding HVAC applications
- Danfoss' VLT HVAC Basic Drive delivers HVAC performance for fan and pump operations
- Danfoss Drives' VLT Low Harmonic Drive eliminates harmonic disturbances on the supply grid by actively imposing currents into the grid
- Danfoss Drives
- All products »
- U.S. Motors' Silver Bullet Stainless Steel Motor offers increased horsepower
- Siemens' Simogear geared motor is built for energy efficiency
- Baldor's Super White Washdown Duty motor can endure washdowns on a regular basis
- Metcar Grade M-58 is approved by FDA for food and pharmaceutical applications
- AutomationDirect's SureGear PGA servo gear reducers offer accuracy and reliability
- ABB's ACS880 AC drives will be available as single drives, multidrives and drive modules
- All products »