AutomationDirect's IDEM safety switches protect both people and machines
AutomationDirect’s safety product offering now includes IDEM safety switches in non-contact magnetic and non-contact coded magnetic styles. These non-contact magnetic safety switches are interlocking devices designed to protect both people and machines.
The MPR series light-duty safety switches are magnetic reed switches designed for all small guard applications. Constructed of polyester, the sensor and actuator can be mounted unobtrusively in channels or behind doors. The hygienic screw cap cover is designed to ensure suitability for food processing washdown and can withstand being high-pressure hosed at high temperatures. With a 12-millimeter sensing range, the series has a high tolerance to misalignment. MPR series safety switches feature two normally-closed and one normally-open circuit and are available with two-, five- or 10-meter cables.
The LPR and LMR series medium-duty non-contact magnetic safety switches are available in either plastic or stainless steel housings. The narrow style safety switch allows for flush mounting and features two normally-closed and one normally-open circuit. The LMR series has a 316 stainless steel mirror polished finish and is specifically designed for food processing applications. The LPR and LMR safety switches are available with two-, five- or 10-meter cables.
Additional medium-duty non-contact magnetic safety switches include the SPR, SMR and SMR-F series. The universal housing features a 22-millimeter fixing footprint and a 50-millimeter wide body that withstands environments where high humidity exists or hose down is required. Equipped with two normally-closed and one normally-open circuit, these safety switches are built to provide long life switching capability. The SMR and SMR-F series are specifically designed for food processing applications; the 316 stainless steel mirror polish finish allows for high-pressure washdown at high temperatures. SPR and SMR safety switches are available with two-, five- or 10-meter cables, while the SMR-F series is available with a five-meter cable only.
Heavy-duty non-contact magnetic safety switches include the CPR, CMR and CMR-F series. These series feature a 20-millimeter-wide base and can withstand high-pressure washdown at high temperatures. Equipped with one normally-closed and one normally-open circuit, these safety switches will work with most safety relays. With a 316 stainless steel mirror polish finish, the CMR and CMR-F series are specifically designed for food processing applications. CPR and CMR series are available with two-, five- or 10-meter cables; the CMR-F series is only available with a five-meter cable.
The WPR series heavy-duty non-contact magnetic safety switches feature a wide housing suitable for all industry applications. Featuring two normally-closed and one normally-open circuit, these switches have a high switching capability and will operate with most safety relays. WPR series safety switches are available with either two or five-meter cables.
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- AutomationDirect's SureGear PGA servo gear reducers offer accuracy and reliability
- AutomationDirect's SureStep stepper drive offers 200 to 20,000 steps per revolution
- AutomationDirect's Killark controls are designed for hazardous locations
- AutomationDirect's ProSense line includes head-mounted and DIN rail-mounted temperature transmitters
- AutomationDirect's Productivity3000 line includes CPU and remote slave modules
- All products »
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- Ashcroft's Type 5503 differential pressure gauge works well under caustic conditions
- Williamson's Pro multi-wavelength infrared temperature sensors provide predictive maintenance in challenging conditions
- Electro-Chemical Devices' T80 Universal Transmitter is built for liquid analytical measurements
- Dwyer's IPFS insertion paddlewheel flow sensor is designed for high accuracy
- All products »