AutomationDirect's Productivity3000 line includes CPU and remote slave modules
AutomationDirect’s Productivity3000 line of programmable controllers now includes basic CPU and remote slave modules. The P3-530 CPU’s five integrated communications ports include Ethernet for programming, monitoring, and networking; a USB port for data logging; USB I/O port for up to four local expansion bases; RS-232 and RS-485 ports for ASCII and Modbus, and is programmed using the Productivity Suite software.
The P3-RX remote slave module connects to a Productivity3000 P3-550 CPU module’s Ethernet port for remote I/O expansion. It features four integrated communications ports: Ethernet for connection to the Productivity3000 CPU, USB I/O port that supports up to four additional local I/O bases, and RS-232 and RS-485 ports for connecting to serial devices.
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- AutomationDirect's SureGear PGA servo gear reducers offer accuracy and reliability
- AutomationDirect's SureStep stepper drive offers 200 to 20,000 steps per revolution
- AutomationDirect's Killark controls are designed for hazardous locations
- AutomationDirect's ProSense line includes head-mounted and DIN rail-mounted temperature transmitters
- All products »
- Molex Brad Direct-Link unmanaged switches are an on-machine Ethernet switch solution
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- Ashcroft's Type 5503 differential pressure gauge works well under caustic conditions
- Williamson's Pro multi-wavelength infrared temperature sensors provide predictive maintenance in challenging conditions
- Electro-Chemical Devices' T80 Universal Transmitter is built for liquid analytical measurements
- All products »