AutomationDirect's ProSense line includes head-mounted and DIN rail-mounted temperature transmitters
AutomationDirect’s ProSense line now includes head-mounted and DIN rail-mounted temperature transmitters in non-programmable and programmable models.
Non programmable models are available for thermocouple Types J, K, or T and 3-wire RTD type Pt100. Head-mounted models can be mounted in any ProSense connection head or any DIN Form B sensor head and are powered by 8 to 35 VDC; 35mm DIN rail-mount models are powered by 12-35 VDC. The transmitters are reverse-polarity protected and output is linearized two-wire four to 20mA current loop.
Programmable models are available in both head-mount and DIN rail-mount styles. Compatible with a variety of thermocouple and RTD types, models feature linear resistance of 10 to 400 Ohms and 10 to 2000 Ohms and selectable units of Fahrenheit and Celsius. Head-mount models are powered by 8-35 VDC and DIN rail-mount models are powered by 12-35 VDC.
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- AutomationDirect's SureGear PGA servo gear reducers offer accuracy and reliability
- AutomationDirect's SureStep stepper drive offers 200 to 20,000 steps per revolution
- AutomationDirect's Killark controls are designed for hazardous locations
- AutomationDirect's Productivity3000 line includes CPU and remote slave modules
- All products »
- Molex Brad Direct-Link unmanaged switches are an on-machine Ethernet switch solution
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- Ashcroft's Type 5503 differential pressure gauge works well under caustic conditions
- Williamson's Pro multi-wavelength infrared temperature sensors provide predictive maintenance in challenging conditions
- Electro-Chemical Devices' T80 Universal Transmitter is built for liquid analytical measurements
- All products »