Alignment Supplies introduces Shaft Plumb and Shaft Level apps for the ALiSENSOR Level
Alignment Supplies has released two measurement program apps for the ALiSENSOR Level geometric measurement system - Shaft Plumb and Shaft Level.
The Shaft Plumb measurement program app enables users to measure vertical shaft plumbness with an angle accuracy down to 0.001°. By using the VF Fixture Package with Shaft/Cylinder Adapter, the ALiSENSOR Level is mounted vertically to the shaft, and measurements are taken at 0°, 90°, 180° and 270° in rotation around the vertical shaft. The measurements can even be taken without rotating the shaft, by moving the fixture to each consecutive measurement point. The resulting plumbness measurement can be saved and documented on a fully customizable PDF, which can also include a picture of the measurement object, taken with the built-in camera of the iPad (or iPhone or iPod Touch) display unit.
The Shaft Level measurement program app also features the same ability to document and report in the field. This app allows users to perform level measurements of the rotation axis of a shaft, again with an angle accuracy down to .001°. Measurements are also taken at 0°, 90°, 180° and 270° positions horizontally around the shaft, and can be taken without rotating the shaft by moving the fixture to each new measurement point. The VF Fixture Package with Shaft/Cylinder Adapter is also suitable for this type of measurement, though customers can also make up their own custom fixtures as well.
- Alignment Supplies' ALiSENSOR Level features flatness measurement program app
- Alignment Supplies launches 3 measurement program apps for the AliSensor Level
- Alignment Supplies' AliSensor Level system brings geometric measurements to the iPad
- Alignment Supplies' Easy-Laser E710 wireless shaft alignment system offers Bluetooth operation
- All products »
- CAS DataLoggers' dataTaker DT82I Intelligent Industrial Data Logger features near-limitless sensor connection
- Omega Engineering's thermal imaging cameras make predictive maintenance simpler
- Iriss Platinum Series IR windows are clear polymer infrared windows
- Balmac's Model 555 Vibration Switch with Remote Accelerometer provides continuous vibration monitoring
- VSC's Protect Wireless provides remote machinery diagnostics and facility monitoring
- Siemens' Siplus CMS2000 condition monitoring system has inputs for vibration sensors
- All products »