AEMC's PEL 100 series energy data loggers measure and record voltage inputs and current inputs
AEMC's PEL 100 series is a split-phase and three-phase power and energy data logger. It is available in two models, Model PEL 102 (no display) or Model PEL 103 (with a backlit digital display).
The instrument’s design enables it to be installed in a load center panel (including the current sensors) and still allow the door to close on most panels. The PEL 100 series offer essential functions for logging power/energy data from most electrical power networks in use today. The PEL 100 series energy loggers measure and record three voltage inputs and current inputs, Watts, VARS, VA and energy (kWh and kVA). Power factor, displacement power factor, crest factor, frequency and THD are calculated and recorded as well.
All variables are recorded and stored at a one-second interval and on user-selectable demand intervals from 1 to 60 minutes. Energy costs can be calculated and displayed by simply specifying the unit cost for a kilowatt hour. Data is stored on a removable SD card. Data can be retrieved using a USB, Bluetooth and/or Ethernet (local or internet) connection or transporting the SD card back to the download PC. The included DataView software provides the ability to view data from several hundred PEL 100 series instruments on a local network or over the internet. DataView allows measurements to be view in real time and stored data to be downloaded for analysis and report generation.
- AEMC's Simple Logger II Model L104 is a 4-channel AC current recording device
- AEMC's 1000V Megohmmeter Model 6527 is also a multimeter
- AEMC's Non-contact Phase Rotation Meter Model 6610 identifies phase rotation on 3-phase systems
- AEMC's Simple Logger II Model L564 is a four-channel AC voltage and current recording device
- AEMC's Simple Logger II Model L264 is a four-channel AC/DC voltage recording device
- All products »
- CAS DataLoggers' dataTaker DT82I Intelligent Industrial Data Logger features near-limitless sensor connection
- Omega Engineering's thermal imaging cameras make predictive maintenance simpler
- Iriss Platinum Series IR windows are clear polymer infrared windows
- Balmac's Model 555 Vibration Switch with Remote Accelerometer provides continuous vibration monitoring
- VSC's Protect Wireless provides remote machinery diagnostics and facility monitoring
- Siemens' Siplus CMS2000 condition monitoring system has inputs for vibration sensors
- All products »