ABB's S200PR current limiting miniature circuit breakers feature ring tongue lug connections
ABB's S200PR Ring Tongue family of current limiting miniature circuit breakers (MCBs) with ring tongue lug connections conforms to UL 489, CSA 22.2 No. 5 and IEC/EN 60947-2 standards. It is currently the only UL489 MCB on the market with rated current up to and including 35A for 480Y/277 VAC, and up to 63A for 240 VAC. The S200PR range Supplemental Protection conforms to UL1077, CSA 22.2 No. 235 and IEC /EN 60947-2 standards. Both ranges are available in 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-pole configurations, from 0.2A through 63A, and feature integrated captive screws that simplify the secure connection of cables, prevent installers from loosing the connection screws, provide extra protection and save time.
All markings on the Ring Tongue MCBs are permanent laser markings, clearly visible from the front even when mounted in position on the DIN rail. These miniature circuit breakers have a true Contact Position Indicator (CPI) that indicates the actual contact position, ensuring the display of fault conditions such as contacts that may be “welded” closed due to excessive fault. They also comply with the latest UL requirement for barriers of MCBs fitted with ring tongue terminals.
- ABB has released a 1,200-unit line of key interlock switches and non-contact switches
- ABB's ACS880 AC drives will be available as single drives, multidrives and drive modules
- ABB's MNS-MCC Low Voltage Motor Control Center protects against arc flash
- ABB's IRB 1520ID arc welding robot is easy to install in a range of production configurations
- ABB's IRB 120T multipurpose six-axis robot is built to be smaller and faster
- All products »
- Amprobe's AM-500 Autoranging Digital Multimeter Series features models for HVAC and industrial applications
- Littelfuse's EL3100 Ground Fault Indication System protects operators from shock hazards
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block meets UL 943C Class C and Class D requirements
- Siemens' Sinamics V20 inverter covers a performance range from 1/6-20 hp
- Digital Lumens' intelligent LED lighting fixtures feature integrated controls
- Pepperl+Fuchs' M-LB Series Surge Protection Barriers protect mains power supply lines
- All products »