Zoneworks' Wind-Block Curtain separates open dock areas from production lines
Zoneworks' Wind-Block Curtain is designed to keep employees comfortable and safe when loading dock doors are opened. The modular panel Wind-Block Curtain acts as a barrier to separate open dock areas from production lines or other worker zones.
Zoneworks’ Wind-Block Curtains can be configured with a series of sliding or stationary, insulated or non-insulated panels. The Wind-Block Curtains are custom engineered to ensure a proper fit around corners and any obstructions. They include galvanized drop pins and floor sockets for stability in high winds.
- Zoneworks' CE Series Compactor Enclosure covers compactors and dumpsters
- Zoneworks' Blast Freezer Curtain Wall provides an airflow and thermal barrier for blast freezer cells
- Zoneworks' SCW Wash-down Curtain Wall minimizes the potential for cross contamination
- Zoneworks' Door Blanket eliminates the exchange of air at the door opening
- Zoneworks' three-dimensional environmental containment enclosures address challenging environmental conditions
- All products »
- Sprayon's LU207 Food Grade Synthetic Grease features high film strength and extreme pressure qualities
- Advance CS7000 is a fuel-cell-powered combination sweeper-scrubber
- Stonhard Stonclad GS flooring provides impact, abrasion and chemical resistance
- Clarke's Focus II Rider Scrubber with Boost keeps plants clean and green
- Bird-B-Gone's Bird-Off Clear Gel keeps birds away without harming them
- Exair's 110-Gallon Premium Heavy-Duty Dry Vac System cleans up abrasive materials at 82 dBA
- All products »