Victaulic Vic-Press Series P569 and 589 ball valves are designed for compressed air systems
Victaulic Series P569 and Series 589 ball valves are designed to be used with the Vic-Press system, a flame-free press-to-connect system that joins pipe, valves and fittings for compressed air systems.
The Series P569 ball valve features a full Type 316 stainless steel body and trim with PTFE seats. A blow-out-proof stem and self-adjusting floating ball are designed to provide uniform sealing. The full-port design is made to minimize pressure drop. The three-piece swing-out design is built for in-line maintenance. Series P569 valves are offered with Vic-Press Schedule 10S ends, grooved ends, or press by grooved ends.
The Series 589 ball valve features a forged brass valve body. The chrome-plated brass ball is hollow, designed to eliminate unnecessary weight, while maintaining flow and mechanical strength. PTFE seats and washers are made to reduce the friction coefficient. The Vic-Press Schedule 10S ends are offered in either ASTM A-312 Type 304 or Type 316 stainless steel.
The Series P569 and 589 ball valves are rated for service up to 300 psi (2065 kPa), and are available in ½- to 2-inch (15- to 50-millimeter) sizes.
- Victaulic's Vic-Press is a flame-free press system that joins pipe
- Victaulic's Style 177 QuickVic Flexible coupling features no loose parts and no requirement to disassemble before installation
- Victaulic's direct groove two-piece couplings are designed for large-diameter piping systems
- All products »
- Ingersoll Rand's R-Series rotary screw air compressor features V-Shield technology
- Exair's 1-inch Flat Super Air Nozzle maximizes airflow while reducing noise
- Boge's S-3 series screw compressor is built for efficiency
- Exair's 54-inch Super Ion Air Knife neutralizes static electricity
- Camfil Farr APC's HemiPleat eXtreme nano fiber filter offers high filtration efficiencies
- Exair’s Pico Super Air Nozzle provides precision blowoff
- All products »