Toyota offers galvanized chassis on pallet truck line to protect vehicles in wet environments
Three models from Toyota Material Handling's AC electric pallet truck line and walkie rider line are available with a galvanized chassis option to protect the vehicles while operating in wet environments. The models include the 8-Series AC electric walkie pallet truck (6,000 pound capacity), 8-Series end-control walkie rider (6,000-8,000 pound capacity) and 7-Series electric walkie pallet truck (4,500 pound capacity).
The enhancement in the chassis is designed for customers who move materials in and out of: cold storage facilities; chemical and salt and brine industries; or in areas where frequent wash down is required to remove contaminants.
Toyota Material Handling
- Toyota Material Handling's integrated scale allows for simultaneous weighing and transportation of loads
- Toyota's 8-Series four-wheel AC electric lift trucks are available in 4,000- to 6,500-pound load capacities
- Toyota expands its IC pneumatic lift truck line with 33,000- to 51,000-pound capabilities
- Toyota Material Handling offers fleet solution program for lift trucks
- All products »
- Nova Lock and Load Truck Restraints reduce the risk of trailer separation accidents and improve dock safety
- Rite-Hite's Dok-Lok RHR-4000 Rotating Hook Restraint protects against trailer separation accidents
- Nova's NAS Series Premium Air Powered Dock Leveler features a low-maintenance design
- Nova's NHS Premium Hydraulic Dock Leveler features push-button operation for improved material handling
- Harrington Hoists' NER-FG Series food-grade electric chain hoists are built to handle material handling challenges
- Raymond's iWAREHOUSE Essential and iWAREHOUSE Enterprise provide increased warehouse visibility
- All products »