Sullair's S-energy Lubricated Rotary Screw Air Compressor is built for energy efficiency
Sullair's 230-Volt S-energy Lubricated Rotary Screw Air Compressor line includes Models 1100e, 1500e, 1800e, 1800, 2200, 3000P, 3700 and 4500, all of which are now available with variable speed drive. These models range from 15 to 60 horsepower, with capacities from 46.4 to 222 cfm and pressures ranging from 100 to 175 psig.
Having the same footprint and performance characteristics as the 460V, the Sullair 230V VSD S-energy Compressors are designed to help users reduce operating and energy costs over the entire compressor life cycle. Contributing to these energy savings is Sullair's air-end design with low restriction inlet valve built for improved CFM performance, the low-pressure drop air-fluid separation system to prevent energy loss, and a centrifugal cooling fan.
- Sullair's V250S Single-Stage Rotary Screw Air Compressors offer a choice of three variable speed drive models
- Sullair's E900H Electric Portable Air Compressor is more cost efficient than diesel-driven compressors
- Sullair's PristineFG synthetic food-grade lubricant is designed for rotary compressors
- Sullair's Stationary Air Power System is designed to meet the demand for oil-free compressed air
- Sullair's SSRC Refrigerated Cycling Compressed Air Dryer reduces power consumption and saves energy costs
- All products »
- Ingersoll Rand's R-Series rotary screw air compressor features V-Shield technology
- Exair's 1-inch Flat Super Air Nozzle maximizes airflow while reducing noise
- Boge's S-3 series screw compressor is built for efficiency
- Exair's 54-inch Super Ion Air Knife neutralizes static electricity
- Camfil Farr APC's HemiPleat eXtreme nano fiber filter offers high filtration efficiencies
- Exair’s Pico Super Air Nozzle provides precision blowoff
- All products »