Spirax Sarco's RediHeat produces hot water within ±4° F of the set temperature
Spirax Sarco's RediHeat instantaneous water heater is designed with a feed-forward temperature control system to instantly produce hot water within ±4° F of the set temperature under varying demands.
The Rediheat features a spiral-tubed helical heat exchanger. The casing and bourdon tube configuration allows the entire assembly to expand and contract without localized stressing, for intermittent cycling common with domestic hot water applications.
The mechanical design allows the water temperature to be controlled by a mechanical blending valve that operates based on demand. A manual adjustment compensates for seasonal changes in cold water supply temperature. The unit requires no extraneous power sources, controls or temperature sensors. When maintenance on the helical heat exchanger is required, the coiled tube bundle can be either cleaned in placed or removed for cleaning.
The Rediheat has a blending valve fail-safe design. This safety aspect is engineered to protect consumers from being exposed to hot water at temperatures above set point. Also with the RediHeat’s feed- forward design water is over-heated to 160° F – 200° F in the heat exchanger before being blended with incoming cold water to the desired output temperatures.
- Spirax Sarco's CS10 steam separator is designed for steam integrity
- Spirax Sarco's Pivotrol PTF4 pressure powered condensate pump covers a wide pressure range
- Spirax Sarco's BTS7.1 stainless steel clean steam trap withstands corrosion from steam applications
- Spirax Sarco's VLM10 inline vortex flowmeter provides mass, volumetric and energy flow measurement
- Spirax Sarco's Steam DesignPro software helps users design and model HVAC steam systems
- All products »
- Mokon's Iceman Low Temperature chillers are available with lower operating temperatures
- Grieve's No. 1028 electric cabinet features shelves on rollers for easy access
- Grieve's No. 889 is a 350 ºF gas-heated walk-in oven
- TLV's P21S ver. C PowerDyne steam trap reduces blockage in copper tracing
- MacroAir's AirElite fan is designed for improved performance and quiet operation
- Cambridge's Wi-Fi EMS energy saving control system is designed for industrial space heating retrofit projects
- All products »