Spirax Sarco's Pivotrol PTF4 pressure powered condensate pump covers a wide pressure range
Spirax Sarco's Pivotrol PTF4 is a pressure powered condensate pump that is designed to cover a wider motive pressure range. There are no longer two versions of the PTF4 (PTF4L and PTF4H). This new version can be operated by steam, air or other pressurized gases and covers a complete pressure range of up to 200 psig.
The Pivotrol PTF4 pump is designed as a solution to reduce excessive maintenance and energy consumption common with high-capacity condensate pumps used in large commercial and industrial facilities. Vent assist valves release pressure in the pump body during the exhaust stroke for faster filling and overall cycling. Servicing is easier and reliability is markedly improved.
- Spirax Sarco's CS10 steam separator is designed for steam integrity
- Spirax Sarco's RediHeat produces hot water within ±4° F of the set temperature
- Spirax Sarco's BTS7.1 stainless steel clean steam trap withstands corrosion from steam applications
- Spirax Sarco's VLM10 inline vortex flowmeter provides mass, volumetric and energy flow measurement
- Spirax Sarco's Steam DesignPro software helps users design and model HVAC steam systems
- All products »
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- All products »