Southworth's Stack-n-Go stackers transport loads on pallets and stack loads up to 7½ feet high
Southworth's Stack-n-Go stackers are engineered to offer ergonomic features. Built on short but stable wheelbases, they are made to provide improved maneuverability, even in tight quarters. The machines are designed for transporting loads on pallets and stacking loads up to 7½ feet high. They can also serve as adjustable workstations for loading and unloading.
Stack-n-Go stackers have 62-inch-high masts and offset control handles that are built to give the operator a clear view of what’s up ahead. Forward- and reverse-drive “thumb” switches are located on both sides of the handle. An auto-reversing “belly switch” is engineered to protect the user from potential injury when walking the unit backwards, while an automatic brake is built to immediately halt travel when the handle is released. Power is achieved via two 12-volt batteries, and a 110-volt built-in charger is standard.
Stack-n-Go stackers are available in fork-over design for use with open-bottom pallets and in straddle design for use with closed-bottom pallets. Fork-over models have fixed forks that are 21 inches or 27 inches apart (outside dimension). Straddle models have an adjustable fork carriage from 12½ inches to 27 inches apart (outside dimension). Straddle legs are adjustable from 40 to 50 inches apart (inside dimension).
- Southworth's PalletPal 360 Air level loader automatically adjusts the height of pallets
- Southworth's custom-configured worker platforms are designed to bring the worker to the work
- Southworth's redesigned PalletPal Level Loader features a smaller base for improved access to palletized loads
- Southworth's Dura-Dock Series loading-dock lifts feature galvanized construction for longer service life
- All products »
- Nova RF Series Dock Shelters minimize pressure on building walls during loading and unloading
- Frommelt Safety's Guardian Defender automated barrier door protects employees from hazards
- Toyota's 8-Series large diesel lift truck line offers fuel-saving features
- Standard-Knapp's Pic-N-Place module simulates human arms for smooth movement
- Nova FPHU Series Seals accommodate larger dock doors
- Presto's XBP portable electric scissor lifts transport and lift loads to a convenient height
- All products »