SKF's Separator Filter Dryer delivers contaminant-free compressed air
SKF's Separator Filter Dryer (SFD) system is designed for removing water, contaminants and oil vapor from compressed air. The unit is engineered to dry compressed air for pneumatic applications directly from a compressor’s reservoir tank or at a point of use, eliminating the need for most external filters.
The three-in-one SFD system incorporates a dual-cartridge design, which channels air flow through one desiccant cartridge, while regeneration occurs in the other. Standard units operate between 100-180 psi and will accommodate flow rates ranging from 20 to 800 CFM. The system can serve in high or low ambient temperatures and performs without the use of a refrigerant, a condensate drain line, or a heat exchanger to clean and maintain.
The SFD system is offered in three models: Micro Logic Timer (MLT), Programmable Logic Control (PLC), and Pneumatically Controlled (PC).
- MRC end covers for Marathon bearing units eliminate exposed shaft ends
- SKF's Machine Condition Indicator tracks basic machine health
- SKF's System 24 automatic lubrication system delivers a continuous supply of lubricant
- SKF's Speedi-Sleeve seals worn or damaged shafts
- SKF's DryLube Bearings eliminate the need for grease relubrication
- All products »
- La-Man's Refrigerated Air Dryers use a 3-in-1 heat exchanger
- Ingersoll Rand's R-Series rotary screw air compressor features V-Shield technology
- Exair's 1-inch Flat Super Air Nozzle maximizes airflow while reducing noise
- Boge's S-3 series screw compressor is built for efficiency
- Exair's 54-inch Super Ion Air Knife neutralizes static electricity
- Camfil Farr APC's HemiPleat eXtreme nano fiber filter offers high filtration efficiencies
- All products »