Rockwell Automation's Allen-Bradley ControlLogix 24vdc I/O modules improve system response time
Rockwell Automation has introduced high-speed input/output (I/O) modules for its ControlLogix programmable automation controller (PAC) platform. The Allen-Bradley ControlLogix 24vdc I/O modules, used with the ControlLogix 5570 family of PACs, are built to improve total system response time (SRT) through new hardware technology and peer-to-peer communication capabilities.
The modules also function in peer-to-peer mode, bypassing the controller entirely by establishing in-chassis connections that allow I/O modules to communicate directly with each other. Shifting task management to the I/O modules can relieve a controller of the overhead required to process and direct I/O modules, helping improve reliability in program execution and throughput. In peer-to-peer mode, input to output response time can be less than 100 microseconds (μS).
- Rockwell's Allen-Bradley SMC-50 smart motor controller offers advanced soft-starter functions
- Rockwell Automation's Allen-Bradley CompactLogix 5370 PACs are engineered to offer enhanced performance and motion capabilities
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk VantagePoint 4.0 software includes enhanced connectors, configuration and reporting tools
- Rockwell Automation has extended the reach of its PlantPAx process automation system to integrate critical rotating assets
- Rockwell Automation extends power range of its PowerFlex 755 AC drives to 900 kW/1350 Hp
- All products »
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- Ashcroft's Type 5503 differential pressure gauge works well under caustic conditions
- Williamson's Pro multi-wavelength infrared temperature sensors provide predictive maintenance in challenging conditions
- Electro-Chemical Devices' T80 Universal Transmitter is built for liquid analytical measurements
- Dwyer's IPFS insertion paddlewheel flow sensor is designed for high accuracy
- All products »