ProSoft Technology's PLX30 gateways connect devices on dissimilar networks
ProSoft Technology's PLX30 gateways are a solution for connecting devices on dissimilar networks. The module is a stand-alone DIN–rail mounted protocol gateway that provides one Ethernet port and up to four isolated serial ports.
The first Gateways to be released are:
- EtherNet/IP to Modbus TCP/IP
- EtherNet/IP to Modbus Serial, 1 and 4 port
- Modbus TCP/IP to Modbus Serial, 1 and 4 port
- EtherNet/IP to Siemens Industrial Ethernet
- EtherNet/IP to ASCII, 1 and 4 port
The PLX30 line of gateways supports multiple I/O connections to EtherNet/IP-enabled Programmable Automation Controllers providing real time transfer of up to 4000 words of data between various devices such as HMIs and SCADA systems, power monitors and flow computers. All serial ports are individually configurable to provide a flexible host or device interface solution. Benefits include tight integration with RSLogix5000; flexible communication methods, disaster recovery feature and remote diagnostics.
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- Ashcroft's Type 5503 differential pressure gauge works well under caustic conditions
- Williamson's Pro multi-wavelength infrared temperature sensors provide predictive maintenance in challenging conditions
- Electro-Chemical Devices' T80 Universal Transmitter is built for liquid analytical measurements
- Dwyer's IPFS insertion paddlewheel flow sensor is designed for high accuracy
- All products »