ProSoft Technology's PLX30 gateways connect devices on dissimilar networks
ProSoft Technology's PLX30 gateways are a solution for connecting devices on dissimilar networks. The module is a stand-alone DIN–rail mounted protocol gateway that provides one Ethernet port and up to four isolated serial ports.
The first Gateways to be released are:
- EtherNet/IP to Modbus TCP/IP
- EtherNet/IP to Modbus Serial, 1 and 4 port
- Modbus TCP/IP to Modbus Serial, 1 and 4 port
- EtherNet/IP to Siemens Industrial Ethernet
- EtherNet/IP to ASCII, 1 and 4 port
The PLX30 line of gateways supports multiple I/O connections to EtherNet/IP-enabled Programmable Automation Controllers providing real time transfer of up to 4000 words of data between various devices such as HMIs and SCADA systems, power monitors and flow computers. All serial ports are individually configurable to provide a flexible host or device interface solution. Benefits include tight integration with RSLogix5000; flexible communication methods, disaster recovery feature and remote diagnostics.
- Dwyer Instruments' PDWS Insertion Paddlewheel Flow Sensor features ruby jewels to reduce friction
- Red Lion's N-Tron NT24k Gigabit Ethernet switches handle challenging industrial environments
- NK Technologies' WRT Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver wirelessly transmits data over long distances
- Molex Brad Direct-Link unmanaged switches are an on-machine Ethernet switch solution
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- All products »