Phillips Industries' STA-DRY QCMS2 plug/socket eliminates corrosion damage
Phillips Industries' STA-DRY QCMS2 plug/socket is designed to eliminate the corrosion damage that is caused when road contaminants enter the electrical system of a heavy-duty vehicle.
The STA-DRY QCMS2 incorporates a STA-DRY seal that semi-hardwires the electrical cable to the tractor, stopping any debris from entering. And, since it is rarely removed from the tractor, there is even less chance for damage. The other end of the electrical cable features Phillips’ field repairable QCP plug. If the plug begins to show signs of corrosion, the cartridge can be replaced, keeping the QCMS2 attached to the tractor without breaking its corrosion-free sealed connection.
The QCMS2 corrosion-free housing is sealed for maximum protection against magnesium and calcium chlorides. A special bonding process connecting the housing to the cable seals out moisture and contaminants at the back of the QCMS2. The brass pins are molded in place to provide a secure connection.
- Amprobe's AM-500 Autoranging Digital Multimeter Series features models for HVAC and industrial applications
- Littelfuse's EL3100 Ground Fault Indication System protects operators from shock hazards
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block meets UL 943C Class C and Class D requirements
- Siemens' Sinamics V20 inverter covers a performance range from 1/6-20 hp
- Digital Lumens' intelligent LED lighting fixtures feature integrated controls
- Pepperl+Fuchs' M-LB Series Surge Protection Barriers protect mains power supply lines
- All products »