Nissan Forklift's APX Advanced AC-Powered Walkie Pallet Truck is rated at 4,000 pounds capacity
Nissan Forklift's APX Advanced AC-Powered Walkie Pallet Truck is built to be rated at 4,000 pounds capacity. Its design is engineered to make the APX easier to maneuver in small warehouses or tight settings.
Its offset tiller arm is made to allow the operator to be more efficient and safe by walking beside the truck. The stability design, featuring a chassis with steel skirt riding on four continuous contact points, is engineered to reduce load sway during faster travel, around corners and on uneven floors.
The APX is designed with smart electronics and a brushless AC drive motor. At start-up, the APX is engineered to run a self-check and alert the operator of any error codes. The on-board diagnostics system is built to provide troubleshooting and eliminate the need for a separate diagnostic handset.
Nissan Forklift Corporation
- Nissan's Platinum II Nomad Series lift truck can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Nissan Forklift's Platinum OP Series order picker features Ergolift
- Nissan Forklift's GO6 Series forklift truck lifts loads of up to 17,500 pounds and heights of up to 26 feet
- Nissan Forklift's Platinum QX Series 80-volt electric lift trucks use 100% AC power
- All products »
- Nova Lock and Load Truck Restraints reduce the risk of trailer separation accidents and improve dock safety
- Rite-Hite's Dok-Lok RHR-4000 Rotating Hook Restraint protects against trailer separation accidents
- Nova's NAS Series Premium Air Powered Dock Leveler features a low-maintenance design
- Nova's NHS Premium Hydraulic Dock Leveler features push-button operation for improved material handling
- Harrington Hoists' NER-FG Series food-grade electric chain hoists are built to handle material handling challenges
- Raymond's iWAREHOUSE Essential and iWAREHOUSE Enterprise provide increased warehouse visibility
- All products »