NewAge Industries' customized plastic tubing eases installation and reduces costs
NewAge Industries now offers eight ways to customize tubing. These products, made to an engineer’s or buyer’s specifications, are designed to offer benefits including improved ingredient compatibility, lower procurement and inventory carrying expenses, a refined appearance, and reduced assembly time and labor costs.
NewAge offers the following tubing customization methods:
- Custom extrusions, where additives are blended with raw materials for improved performance characteristics, such as low temperature flexibility, improved elasticity and anti-static properties; special colors can also be incorporated
- Hot Bond thermally bonded tubing for a contained ribbon of tubing without the use of adhesives or cable ties
- Heat-formed shapes engineered to eliminate problems such as kinking and proper fitting attachment
- Coiling to give traditionally straight or semi-rigid tubing movement and retraction
- Fabrication such as printing, striping, repetitive cutting, slitting and hole punching
- Overbraiding and jacketing for heat and friction protection, plus added pressure capabilities
- Hose assemblies to reduce on-site inventories and labor
- Dip molded tubing for consistent interior dimensions, even flow, and the elimination of fittings and clamps
NewAge Industries customizes flexible and semi-rigid tubing materials such as PVC, polyurethane, nylon, fluoropolymer, thermoplastic rubber, and other thermoplastic and thermoset compounds.