Mitsubishi's FB16PNT-FB20PNT forklifts provide material handling on three wheels
Mitsubishi's FB16PNT-FB20PNT three-wheel forklifts are equipped with wet disc brakes built for improved performance in wet or corrosive environments; electric power steering that is engineered to provide improved energy efficiencies; and an ergonomic operator compartment.
The FB16PNT–FB20PNT series is designed for performance and productivity in crowded and condensed work areas. Alternating current (AC) drive and hydraulic motors, along with Mitsubishi PM-1000 controllers, are designed to provide improved performance levels. These forklifts come equipped with sealed motors for added protection from contaminants. As the forklift’s steer angle increases, the Controlled Cornering Speed feature progressively reduces the speed of the forklift.
- Nova RF Series Dock Shelters minimize pressure on building walls during loading and unloading
- Frommelt Safety's Guardian Defender automated barrier door protects employees from hazards
- Toyota's 8-Series large diesel lift truck line offers fuel-saving features
- Standard-Knapp's Pic-N-Place module simulates human arms for smooth movement
- Nova FPHU Series Seals accommodate larger dock doors
- Presto's XBP portable electric scissor lifts transport and lift loads to a convenient height
- All products »