Mitsubishi's FB16PNT-FB20PNT forklifts provide material handling on three wheels
Mitsubishi's FB16PNT-FB20PNT three-wheel forklifts are equipped with wet disc brakes built for improved performance in wet or corrosive environments; electric power steering that is engineered to provide improved energy efficiencies; and an ergonomic operator compartment.
The FB16PNT–FB20PNT series is designed for performance and productivity in crowded and condensed work areas. Alternating current (AC) drive and hydraulic motors, along with Mitsubishi PM-1000 controllers, are designed to provide improved performance levels. These forklifts come equipped with sealed motors for added protection from contaminants. As the forklift’s steer angle increases, the Controlled Cornering Speed feature progressively reduces the speed of the forklift.
- Nova FPU series dock seals provide positive foam seal and wiping action against truck sides
- Nova Lock and Load Truck Restraints reduce the risk of trailer separation accidents and improve dock safety
- Rite-Hite's Dok-Lok RHR-4000 Rotating Hook Restraint protects against trailer separation accidents
- Nova's NAS Series Premium Air Powered Dock Leveler features a low-maintenance design
- Nova's NHS Premium Hydraulic Dock Leveler features push-button operation for improved material handling
- Harrington Hoists' NER-FG Series food-grade electric chain hoists are built to handle material handling challenges
- All products »