Miller Electric's Trailblazer 275 and 325 welder/generators reduce fuel use and noise
Miller Electric's Trailblazer 275 and Trailblazer 325 engine-driven welder/generators offer technologies designed to reduce fuel use by as much as 35%, extend runtimes by 50%, reduce noise by 68%, and provide a smaller and lighter footprint.
Smart-Cor technology provides independent weld and generator power, engineered to prevent interaction between the welding arc and jobsite tools such as grinders and chop saws. Welder/generators without this capability can cause fluctuations in the welding arc when a load is simultaneously applied to the generator, creating an erratic arc. Auto-Speed technology automatically adjusts the engine speed to run at lower speeds determined by the load applied to the machine. The Trailblazer series varies its output based on demand.
The Trailblazer 275 and Trailblazer 325 offer 275 amps and 325 amps of welding power at 100% duty cycle, respectively, in all welding processes, as well as 12,000 watts peak/10,500 watts continuous generator power. The Trailblazer models offer:
- Three Stick welding modes: xx18, xx10 and Gouge
- Two wire modes: Solid and Flux-Cored
- Three TIG modes: Auto-Stop, Auto-Crater and Pulse
- Pulsed TIG mode ideal for out-of-position welding thin metals where a lower amount of heat is desired
- Infinite arc control in Stick and solid wire modes engineered for easier fine-tuning