Miller Electric's LPR-100 Half Mask Respirator helps make welding safer
Miller Electric's LPR-100 Half Mask Respirator features a low-profile design to fit under most welding helmets. The LPR-100 Half Mask, part of the Arc Armor line of welding protective products, is a NIOSH-certified design that is made to filters out 99.97% of airborne particles and oil aerosols. It also features an Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 10. A four-point head strap adjustment allows the mask to be customized to most head shapes and sizes, and a non-return exhaust valve is built to further reduce heat build-up and user fatigue. The replaceable pleated filter is engineered to reduce breathing resistance and extends filter life. The mask is constructed of medical-grade material that is odor, latex and silicone free.
Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
- Miller Electric's Trailblazer 275 and 325 welder/generators reduce fuel use and noise
- Miller Electric's Arc Armor Welding Protection gloves are designed to endure long-term, repetitive abuse
- Miller Electric's Axcess E MIG welding system includes integrated data monitoring capabilities
- Miller Electric's WeldX apparel provides flame and spatter resistance when welding
- Digital Camo design added to Miller Electric's line of Digital Elite Series welding helmets
- All products »
- Knipex Cobra Quick Set pliers feature a built-in shifting mechanism
- Hougen Manufacturing's step drills feature increased penetration rates with less force
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- Snap-On ratchets meet FOD and FME conformance
- Scot's Tuff Hurricane II Citrus All-Purpose Cleaner is suitable for auto-scrubbers or parts washing
- Garland's White‑Knight Metal Primer is suitable for metal roofs
- All products »