Ludeca's Vibxpert II Balancer balances rotating machinery on multiple planes
Ludeca's Vibxpert II Balancer is designed to be a rugged and lightweight device for field balancing of rotating machinery in one plane or two planes.
The Vibxpert II Balancer is built to make balancing easy with its graphical interface, which leads the user through the balancing procedure step by step. Its color display facilitates the presentation and interpretation of the balancing data.
A variety of balancing methods can be selected to help the user balance equipment even in difficult situations. Built-in ISO tolerances alert the user when the equipment is within specification. In addition to its balancing capabilities, the Vibxpert II Balancer features vibration analysis capabilities to support the diagnosis of unbalance and other types of equipment defects.
- Ludeca's Laser Align app features an interactive Tolerance Table
- Ludeca's SheaveMaster Laser Tool identifies pulley misalignment in HVAC equipment
- Ludeca's sensAlign sensor system uses Prueftechnik's intelligent sensor technology
- Ludeca's Vibconnect RF wireless condition monitoring system detects machine component faults
- Ludeca's wireless module for laser alignment is built for use in explosive environments
- All products »
- CAS DataLoggers' dataTaker DT82I Intelligent Industrial Data Logger features near-limitless sensor connection
- Omega Engineering's thermal imaging cameras make predictive maintenance simpler
- Iriss Platinum Series IR windows are clear polymer infrared windows
- Balmac's Model 555 Vibration Switch with Remote Accelerometer provides continuous vibration monitoring
- VSC's Protect Wireless provides remote machinery diagnostics and facility monitoring
- Siemens' Siplus CMS2000 condition monitoring system has inputs for vibration sensors
- All products »