Ludeca's Vibconnect RF wireless condition monitoring system detects machine component faults
Ludeca's Vibconnect RF is a wireless condition monitoring system for machine components. The sensor unit monitors machine vibration, bearing condition and temperature, and transmits the relevant data to the bridge where it is evaluated. Vibconnect RF monitors the condition of roller bearings and other rotating components, and also detects damage caused by cavitation.
The Vibconnect bridge acts as the central receiver. It processes the data from the sensor units and transmits it through the operator's network for visualization and archiving. For the evaluation of received data, the system includes a range of analytical functions that enable the operator to assess the machine vibration, temperature and bearing condition. Any irregularities or faults found in the machine components are directly recorded and forwarded to the relevant control center.
- Ludeca's Laser Align app features an interactive Tolerance Table
- Ludeca's SheaveMaster Laser Tool identifies pulley misalignment in HVAC equipment
- Ludeca's sensAlign sensor system uses Prueftechnik's intelligent sensor technology
- Ludeca's Vibxpert II Balancer balances rotating machinery on multiple planes
- Ludeca's wireless module for laser alignment is built for use in explosive environments
- All products »
- Fluke expands CNX Wireless test tools to include Ti1XX Series thermal imagers
- Emerson's CSI 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer helps improve vibration analysis
- Schneider Electric's Sarix TI Series Thermal Imaging IP cameras offer improved images for predictive maintenance
- CAS DataLoggers' dataTaker DT82I Intelligent Industrial Data Logger features near-limitless sensor connection
- Omega Engineering's thermal imaging cameras make predictive maintenance simpler
- Iriss Platinum Series IR windows are clear polymer infrared windows
- All products »