Lift Products' Maxx-Mini Lifter offers both rigid and adjustable fork styles
Lift Products' Maxx-Mini Lifter features a rigid or adjustable fork style. The Max-Mini Lifter is designed to get into tight spaces. The battery-operated lift includes a 12-volt battery and automatic on-board charger. The lift comes standard with 22-inch-long adjustable forks; a chrome slide on platform is optional for applications where a platform is preferred.
The MMSE-30 offers both rigid and adjustable fork styles. Certain applications with open bottom containers or pallets like the rigid fork style hiding the outrigger leg under the fork in the lowered position, not having to contend with the outrigger. Other applications require the legs to straddle the load and need adjustable forks. The MMSE-30 is engineered to offer both.
Lift Products Inc
- Nova Lock and Load Truck Restraints reduce the risk of trailer separation accidents and improve dock safety
- Rite-Hite's Dok-Lok RHR-4000 Rotating Hook Restraint protects against trailer separation accidents
- Nova's NAS Series Premium Air Powered Dock Leveler features a low-maintenance design
- Nova's NHS Premium Hydraulic Dock Leveler features push-button operation for improved material handling
- Harrington Hoists' NER-FG Series food-grade electric chain hoists are built to handle material handling challenges
- Raymond's iWAREHOUSE Essential and iWAREHOUSE Enterprise provide increased warehouse visibility
- All products »