Kaeser's BBC and FBC blowers are available in both STC and OFC versions
Kaeser's BBC and FBC blowers will expand the Com-paK Plus blower line to cover 3 hp to 150 hp, and will be available in both STC (wye-delta start) and OFC (Variable Frequency Drive) versions. The fully integrated BBC and FBC units arrive onsite ready for use and include a full complement of sensors, starters/drive, and an onboard controller.
Further enhancements to these models include the Sigma Control 2 with Omega Control software. In addition to monitoring all onboard sensors, the Sigma Control 2 features expanded communication features. The expansive communications capabilities of the Sigma Control 2, with an Ethernet port and built-in Web-server, enable remote access and seamless integration into plant control/monitoring systems such as Kaeser’s Sigma Air Manager (SAM). ModBus, Profibus, Profinet, and Devicenet industrial communication interfaces are available.
- Kaeser's 288 hp Mobilair M250 portable compressor offers easy towing and maximum maneuverability
- Kaeser's Mobilair M27 portable compressor produces more air per gallon
- Kaeser's aluminum SmartPipe is available in a 6-inch diameter size
- Kaeser's ESD rotary screw compressor series provides flows from 816-1522 cfm and pressures to 217 psig
- Kaeser Compressors' Sigma Control 2 features communication and control options
- All products »
- La-Man's Refrigerated Air Dryers use a 3-in-1 heat exchanger
- Ingersoll Rand's R-Series rotary screw air compressor features V-Shield technology
- Exair's 1-inch Flat Super Air Nozzle maximizes airflow while reducing noise
- Boge's S-3 series screw compressor is built for efficiency
- Exair's 54-inch Super Ion Air Knife neutralizes static electricity
- Camfil Farr APC's HemiPleat eXtreme nano fiber filter offers high filtration efficiencies
- All products »