Ingersoll Rand's W7150 High-Torque Cordless Wrench has 1100 ft-lb torque
Ingersoll Rand's W7150 ½-inch High-Torque Cordless Wrench weighs 6.8 pounds and measures 9.4 inches from tip to tail. The tool has 1100 ft-lb torque and 780 ft-lb reverse torque. The cordless Impactool also features a re-engineered motor, a steel-lined aluminum hammer case, and a chemical-resistant, metal-reinforced housing. It has an all-metal drivetrain and hammer mechanism, and a variable speed switch with electronic brake.
Driven by the IQV20 Series battery platform, the W7150 uses lithium-ion technology to deliver high-charge capacity and low internal impedance. The IQV20 Series platform features a battery management system (BMS) that provides power-level and flow-rate control from the battery to the switch to the motor, and a mountable smart charging station with auxiliary USB port.
- Ingersoll Rand's R-Series rotary screw air compressor features V-Shield technology
- Ingersoll Rand offers a control scheme for its UP6 rotary screw air compressor
- Ingersoll Rand's HOC Dryers deliver compressed air with less energy
- Ingersoll Rand's Xe-Series Rotary Compressor Control technology is available on R90-160ne and R90-160n rotary screw air compressors
- Ingersoll Rand expands R-Series rotary screw air compressor line with 55-75 kW/75-100 hp range
- All products »
- igus' E2 Micro chain cable carriers are designed especially for restricted spaces
- Master Bond Steel Master 43HT helps repair damaged machine components
- Knipex Cobra Quick Set pliers feature a built-in shifting mechanism
- Hougen Manufacturing's step drills feature increased penetration rates with less force
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- Snap-On ratchets meet FOD and FME conformance
- All products »