Infor's EAM Mobile provides mobile staff members with real-time information
Infor's EAM Mobile enterprise asset management application for the Apple iPad is designed to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of mobile staff members with real-time information.
Infor EAM Mobile extends the value of Infor EAM for field service workers such as the managers, clerks, and schedulers who are connected directly to the solution. For technicians working remotely, the solution also delivers the functions they need to access, capture, and manage information directly from the job site. Infor EAM Mobile can be implemented out of the box or configured to meet a user's unique requirements and can be accessed through a specially designed Infor handheld device or a broad range of third-party hardware.
Infor EAM Mobile features include:
- Streamlined work order management - Users can download work orders directly from the database and then assign or re-assign those work orders to the appropriate individuals. Mobile users can access work order history and asset information to facilitate diagnosis and repair, issue and return parts, book labor hours, and add images to the work order for future reference.
- More accurate measurement modules in the field - The calibration module provides a simple and portable way for users to accurately measure instruments such as gauges and meters, and then records the results in the core solution, increasing the efficiency and accuracy of processes for meeting regulatory compliance, audit, and quality requirements. In addition, through the Meter Readings and Replacement module, users can enter meter values for any assigned piece of equipment and the solution automatically provides the appropriate unit of measure and meter name for each reading, helping to ensure accurate data collection and decreasing data-entry time.
- Better compliance with government regulations - Infor EAM Mobile helps enable compliance with 21 CFR 11 requirements through record-locking and electronic signature capabilities. The module makes it possible to remotely conduct validations, change work order status, support electronic signatures, and run authentications.
- Real-time, accurate data exchange between devices - The application supports two-way, real-time exchange of data between mobile devices and the central Infor EAM database. Each time a user transmits data from a mobile device to the database, the entire system is updated. To help ensure that data is always up-to-date, the device-to-database transmission also triggers a return transmission that updates the data on the handheld device.
- Zebra Technologies' Material Flow Wireless Replenishment Starter Kit provides real-time visibility on the plant floor
- Sologic's Causelink Enterprise RCA software application is designed for data mining, monitoring and reporting
- Fluke's MET/TEAM software offers automated calibration and asset management
- IBM Maximo Asset Management Scheduler V7.5.1 improves planning and scheduling
- eMaint X3 maintenance management software offers new enhancements
- MPulse Datalink Integration Adapter helps integrate ERP, MRP or accounting with your CMMS
- All products »