ITW Vortec's Personal Air Conditioners keep workers comfortable in hot and cold areas
ITW Vortec's Personal Air Conditioners (PACs) are designed for consistent, continuous and controllable temperatures. PACs use filtered compressed air and vortex tube technology to keep workers comfortable in hot and cold areas. With no moving parts, the vortex tube forces a heat exchange to separate compressed air into hot and cold airstreams. The vortex tube, worn on a supplied belt, is connected to the Diffuse-Air Vest which is built to deliver continuous cooled or heated air through its perforated, inner lining. Temperature can be adjusted 60° F above or below inlet temperature.
The PAC can be worn under welding leathers or protective clothing. Three different sizes are available, each featuring a collar that can be unfolded to deliver tempered air flow to the neck and face.
- 3M's Peltor X earmuffs provide noise reduction up to 31 dB
- Allegro Industries' Liftbak provides ergonomic lifting support
- Magid's disposable respirators feature increased safety and comfort features
- 3M introduces five new lines of personal protective equipment
- 3M's SecureFit Protective Eyewear features pressure diffusion temple technology for improved safety
- Honeywell's Uvex AcoustiMaxx Stereo Bluetooth eyewear provides impact protection with hands-free communication
- All products »