IFS Applications 8 offers functionality for modern service and asset management
IFS Applications 8 features enhanced functionality for modern service and asset management. With the 360 Scheduling component, IFS Applications 8 offers a solution for the mobile workforce that is designed to ensure full control over business-critical parameters such as response times, route planning, resource productivity and utilization, and average travel time per assignment.
The Contracting component in IFS Applications 8 is designed to communicate requests for tenders to preferred and evaluated subcontractors. Contractors can submit web-based tenders, and the selected contractor will be able to access work instructions and job execution reporting via the web interface. Back-office processes such as work orders, RFQs, purchase orders, and accounts payable have been enhanced and extended by a B2B web interface.
With the Component MRO feature, IFS Applications 8 also includes a solution for service providers specializing in product repair, as well as manufacturing companies looking to expand their revenue by providing aftermarket services. The solution covers the aftermarket repair process, from agreement, receipt and repair to shipping and invoicing.
The Heavy Maintenance component includs the ability to combine tasks into work packages that are grouped based on the accessibility of the aircraft, ship or vehicle in question. The solution also includes the capability to print work order documents, work order journals, status on work order operations, work order operations dispatching and clocking functionality, work order progress reporting, and support for critical chain project management (CCPM).
- Zebra Technologies' Material Flow Wireless Replenishment Starter Kit provides real-time visibility on the plant floor
- Sologic's Causelink Enterprise RCA software application is designed for data mining, monitoring and reporting
- Fluke's MET/TEAM software offers automated calibration and asset management
- IBM Maximo Asset Management Scheduler V7.5.1 improves planning and scheduling
- eMaint X3 maintenance management software offers new enhancements
- MPulse Datalink Integration Adapter helps integrate ERP, MRP or accounting with your CMMS
- All products »