IBM Maximo Asset Management Scheduler V7.5.1 improves planning and scheduling
IBM Maximo Asset Management Scheduler V7.5.1 provides organizations with a means to plan and schedule current and upcoming work and to manage all aspects of advanced work management. There are many factors that contribute to the generation of an optimized schedule. Maximo Scheduler provides improved awareness of those factors that can help the planner make informed decisions in generating meaningful and accurate short- and long-term schedules. Now the Maximo Scheduler incorporates production and/or utilization schedules that let the planner see when the asset is available, when materials are scheduled to arrive, and when appropriate craft levels are present.
Efficient work management requires a vision of where crews and their work are located. This latest version of Maximo Scheduler leverages map controls to provide advanced graphical dispatching capabilities that focus on helping to get the work into the hands of the most appropriate personnel.
- IBM Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager V7.5 provides a holistic view of data from personnel, facilities, assets and operations
- IBM's Maximo Everyplace software puts critical information about buildings and equipment into the hands of maintenance staff in the field
- IBM launches enhanced Maximo asset management product for chemicals and petroleum
- All products »
- Zebra Technologies' Material Flow Wireless Replenishment Starter Kit provides real-time visibility on the plant floor
- Sologic's Causelink Enterprise RCA software application is designed for data mining, monitoring and reporting
- Fluke's MET/TEAM software offers automated calibration and asset management
- eMaint X3 maintenance management software offers new enhancements
- MPulse Datalink Integration Adapter helps integrate ERP, MRP or accounting with your CMMS
- All products »