Hitachi introduces the BlackMax, BlueMax and MicroMax inverter-duty motors
Hitachi America, Industrial Components and Equipment Division, introduces the BlackMax, BlueMax and MicroMax inverter-duty motors. The “Max” series of inverter/vector-duty motors meets NEMA MG1-2003, Part 31. These three-phase motors are specifically designed for operation from variable frequency PWM power and provide a generous speed range.
MicroMAX motors are designed as a replacement motor technology for PMDC systems, multi-speed motors, single-phase and as a variable speed upgrade from standard fixed-speed motor systems.
Black Max TENV motors are built for applications utilizing closed- or open-loop vector controls or volts/hertz drives suitable for machinery applications where full torque at zero speed is required. The low inertia design is engineered to provide quick response to acceleration and deceleration commands, as well as changes in direction.
Blue Max motors are used in variable frequency drive applications requiring full rated torque at zero speed, utilizing closed- or open-loop (sensorless) vector controls, or up to a 20:1 constant torque range, utilizing volts/hertz drives.
- Hitachi America's NE-S1 inverter is designed for customization
- Hitachi's WJ200 AC drives are capable of 200% torque across the speed range
- Hitachi's SRL Series Oil-free Multiplex Scroll Air Compressor is available in 7.5 kW, 11 kW and 16.5 kW units
- Hitachi's L700 Series Industrial AC Variable Frequency Drives incorporate a sensorless vector control algorithm
- Hitachi's DSP Series oil-free rotary screw air compressors are available from 132-240 kW
- All products »
- U.S. Motors' Silver Bullet Stainless Steel Motor offers increased horsepower
- Siemens' Simogear geared motor is built for energy efficiency
- Baldor's Super White Washdown Duty motor can endure washdowns on a regular basis
- Metcar Grade M-58 is approved by FDA for food and pharmaceutical applications
- AutomationDirect's SureGear PGA servo gear reducers offer accuracy and reliability
- ABB's ACS880 AC drives will be available as single drives, multidrives and drive modules
- All products »