Harrington Hoists' ED Infinity Electric Chain Hoists feature external speed-adjustment knobs
Harrington Hoists' dual-speed, single-phase, ED Infinity Electric Chain Hoists are offered in 125-, 220-, 250-, 350-, 400-, 525- and 1050-pound capacities. The pendant on the hoist is equipped with external speed-adjustment knobs. A metal hinged cover is designed to protect the knobs from damage and prevent the speed settings from shifting during operation.
The ED Infinity is built with a lightweight die-cast aluminum body. Additional features of the ED Infinity hoist include Weston-style and regenerative load brakes; a friction clutch for overwinding protection; nickel-plated, heat-treated load chain; and a standard upper-limit switch.
- Nova RF Series Dock Shelters minimize pressure on building walls during loading and unloading
- Frommelt Safety's Guardian Defender automated barrier door protects employees from hazards
- Toyota's 8-Series large diesel lift truck line offers fuel-saving features
- Standard-Knapp's Pic-N-Place module simulates human arms for smooth movement
- Nova FPHU Series Seals accommodate larger dock doors
- Presto's XBP portable electric scissor lifts transport and lift loads to a convenient height
- All products »