Hamilton Caster's Nylast wheels feature a tensile strength of 11,000 psi
Hamilton Caster's Nylast wheels are designed for high capacity applications in corrosive and sanitary environments. With a tensile strength of 11,000 psi and resistance to both moisture and many chemicals, Nylast wheels are an alternative to steel for extremely heavy load applications.
Nylast wheels are made from solid-cast nylon that is built for higher impact strength and resilience compared to conventional injection-molded nylon wheels. The Hamilton Nylast material is formulated with divided particles of molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) to enhance its load bearing capability while maintaining the impact resistance inherent to nylon. The face, sides and bore of all Nylast wheels are CNC-machined to precision tolerances.
- Nova FPU series dock seals provide positive foam seal and wiping action against truck sides
- Nova Lock and Load Truck Restraints reduce the risk of trailer separation accidents and improve dock safety
- Rite-Hite's Dok-Lok RHR-4000 Rotating Hook Restraint protects against trailer separation accidents
- Nova's NAS Series Premium Air Powered Dock Leveler features a low-maintenance design
- Nova's NHS Premium Hydraulic Dock Leveler features push-button operation for improved material handling
- Harrington Hoists' NER-FG Series food-grade electric chain hoists are built to handle material handling challenges
- All products »