GE's Evolution Series Switchboard combines full selective coordination and arc flash protection
Featuring instantaneous zone-selective interlocking (I-ZSI) and waveform recognition (WFR) technologies, GE’s Evolution Series Switchboard provides users with a combination of full selective coordination and simultaneous arc flash protection. In addition, its I-ZSI and WFR technologies enable multiple layers of circuit breakers to operate as one unified system. When responding to a fault, the Evolution Series Switchboard can tell circuit breakers to respond either immediately or as a backup, depending on the situation.
The Evolution Series is built to provide the clearance needed to accommodate additional breakers in a more-efficient footprint. Allowing for front access to the neutrals and ground, while featuring factory-installed splicing, the Evolution Series Switchboard can streamline installations and simplify the upgrade process. In addition to the size, selectivity and arc flash benefits, it features a stationary 4,000 A, 100 percent-rated main circuit breaker and remote racking devices. It also offers expanded ratings up to 6,000 A, with bus densities as low as 667A/in2.
- GE's Medium Voltage LIS Retrofit solution reduces arc flash incident energy levels
- GE's SG Series Uninterruptable Power Supply receives the EPA's Energy Star certification
- GE's PACSystems RXi platform provides machine-to-machine connections
- GE's Proficy Historian 4.5 solution is designed to collect, aggregate and organize data
- GE's AF-600 F11 Redundant Drive is designed for applications where a full- or reduced-voltage bypass cannot be used
- All products »
- Amprobe's AM-500 Autoranging Digital Multimeter Series features models for HVAC and industrial applications
- Littelfuse's EL3100 Ground Fault Indication System protects operators from shock hazards
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block meets UL 943C Class C and Class D requirements
- Siemens' Sinamics V20 inverter covers a performance range from 1/6-20 hp
- Digital Lumens' intelligent LED lighting fixtures feature integrated controls
- Pepperl+Fuchs' M-LB Series Surge Protection Barriers protect mains power supply lines
- All products »