Fluke's VT02 Visual IR Thermometer blends IR and visual images
Fluke's VT02 Visual IR Thermometer is a troubleshooting camera with an infrared heat map. It is built to combine the visual insight of a thermal imager, the visual images of a digital camera, and the point-and-shoot convenience of an IR (infrared) thermometer.
The VT02 is designed to instantly detect problems using blended thermal and digital imagery. It will display and save images as full visual, full infrared, or in three blended modes (25, 50 and 75%). Markers pinpoint hot and cold spots indicating the hottest temperature with a red box and the coldest with a blue box. A temperature reading is provided at the center point. Images are saved to the micro-SD card.
Images from the VT02 can be imported into SmartView analysis and reporting software, included with the VT02, to produce reports that document problems detected or repairs made for management and customer review.
- Fluke's 190 Series II 500 MHz ScopeMeter Test Tool has a 5 GS/s sample rate
- Fluke Calibration's 7526A Precision Process Calibrator allows users to source and measure simultaneously
- Fluke's MET/TEAM software offers automated calibration and asset management
- Fluke's 28 II Ex Digital Multimeter is intrinsicly safe
- Fluke's 5502A Multi-Product Calibrator provides calibration in the field
- All products »
- CAS DataLoggers' dataTaker DT82I Intelligent Industrial Data Logger features near-limitless sensor connection
- Omega Engineering's thermal imaging cameras make predictive maintenance simpler
- Iriss Platinum Series IR windows are clear polymer infrared windows
- Balmac's Model 555 Vibration Switch with Remote Accelerometer provides continuous vibration monitoring
- VSC's Protect Wireless provides remote machinery diagnostics and facility monitoring
- Siemens' Siplus CMS2000 condition monitoring system has inputs for vibration sensors
- All products »