Fluke's 28 II Ex Digital Multimeter is intrinsicly safe
Fluke's 28 II Ex digital multimeter allows measurements both inside and outside of hazardous zones without compromising measurement performance. The 28 II Ex DMM is built to meet intrinsic safety (IS) standards worldwide for safe use inside potentially explosive environments.
The Fluke 28 II Ex:
- Meets global IS regulations, including ATEX, IEC Ex and cETLus.
- Is designed to be rugged for use in tough environments: drop-proof up to three meters (9.8 feet) with a sealed, IP 67-rated case for protection against dust and water. It is made to withstand hazardous 8,000 V spikes caused by load switching and faults on industrial circuits.
- Provides the test and troubleshooting power necessary for accurate measurements inside or outside potentially explosive areas.
- Fluke's 190 Series II 500 MHz ScopeMeter Test Tool has a 5 GS/s sample rate
- Fluke Calibration's 7526A Precision Process Calibrator allows users to source and measure simultaneously
- Fluke's MET/TEAM software offers automated calibration and asset management
- Fluke's VT02 Visual IR Thermometer blends IR and visual images
- Fluke's 5502A Multi-Product Calibrator provides calibration in the field
- All products »
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block meets UL 943C Class C and Class D requirements
- Siemens' Sinamics V20 inverter covers a performance range from 1/6-20 hp
- Digital Lumens' intelligent LED lighting fixtures feature integrated controls
- Pepperl+Fuchs' M-LB Series Surge Protection Barriers protect mains power supply lines
- Dialight's power supply technology will debut on LED High Bay products
- Rig-a-Lite's XP LED series luminaires are approved for use in hazardous areas
- All products »