Fluid Metering's valveless ceramic pumps are designed for drift-free fluid control
Fluid Metering's valveless pumps are engineered to routinely meter monomers, catalysts, food additives, acids, extraction solvents, alternative fuels, water treatment chemicals, viscous fluids and slurries.
The pumps are designed for pilot plant fluid control. The internal components of Fluid Metering's pumps are built to eliminate accuracy drift typical of pumping systems that rely on valves and elastomers (flexible tubing and diaphragms) to move fluid through the pump. Fluid Metering's pumps provide a valveless rotating/reciprocation piston design that is engineered to eliminate the need for check valves.
In addition, pilot plant operations require the ability to change process parameters including flow rate. Fluid Metering's pumps accommodate that requirement as flow rates can be infinitely controlled either mechanically and/or electronically via standard industrial control protocols. Flow control is viscosity independent for added flow rate stability. Pump models are available to dispense as low as 5 µL per dispense up to 4 L per minute continuous metering.
- DryStop AODD pump controller automatically shuts off pumps when they run dry
- Universal Flow Monitors' CoolPoint Vortex Shedding Flowmeters feature Profinet
- NewAge’s Silcon tubing combines temperature resistance with flexibility for fluid handling applications
- Brennan compression-end instrumentation valves feature single or double ferrule-style tube fittings
- ACS Valves' CI Series rotary valves improve energy efficiency and reduce maintenance
- Universal Flow Monitors' Coolpoint vortex shedding flowmeters offer an intrinsic safety option
- All products »