Endress+Hauser's Liquiline CM444 and CM448 transmitters accept inputs from up to eight sensors
Endress+Hauser's Liquiline CM444 and CM448 multichannel transmitters are designed for monitoring and controlling processes.
Liquiline CM444 and CM448 accept inputs from up to eight Endress+Hauser Memosens digital sensors including nitrate, spectral absorption coefficient (SAC), pH, ORP, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, free-chlorine and ion selective electrode sensors. The device is made to recognize any combination of Memosens sensors and starts operating immediately. Memosens technology means all sensors can be precalibrated in the laboratory. When connected to the Liquiline series of transmitters, sensors are recognized automatically.
Outputs from the CM444 and CM448 transmitters include up to eight 4-20mA current outputs with HART; as well as Ethernet, Profibus, and Modbus TCP or 485 networks. An integrated Web server provides remote access via any web browser.
Additional outputs include up to four relay outputs capable of switching 24, 115 or 230VAC. The relay outputs can be used to sound alarms, start or stop cleaning functions, activate a controller, or perform other related functions.
The web server connects to the Internet via the CM444 or CM448 transmitter’s Ethernet TCP port. Using any web browser, users can perform remote configuration or access to device parameters.
- Endress+Hauser's Proline t-mass 150 Flowmeter is built for gas flow measurement
- Endress+Hauser's Promag 53 electromagnetic flowmeter features EtherNet/IP connectivity
- Endress+Hauser's Instrumentation for Aeration Control package connects to a plant's PLC or SCADA system via 4-20mA
- Endress+Hauser's Promass E 200 is a Coriolis flowmeter with true two-wire 4-20 mA HART technology
- Endress+Hauser's Proline Promass 83X/84X Coriolis flowmeter is designed for measuring mass flow, density and temperature
- All products »
- Dwyer Instruments' PDWS Insertion Paddlewheel Flow Sensor features ruby jewels to reduce friction
- Red Lion's N-Tron NT24k Gigabit Ethernet switches handle challenging industrial environments
- NK Technologies' WRT Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver wirelessly transmits data over long distances
- Molex Brad Direct-Link unmanaged switches are an on-machine Ethernet switch solution
- Banner's E-Stop pushbutton combines status indication and safety in one solution
- Dwyer Instruments' LOFM flow sensor works in dirty-water applications
- All products »