EnKon's A-Series A1300 Air Scissor Lift is built for better pallet ergonomics
EnKon Systems' A-Series A1300 Air Lift is designed to provide flexibility by allowing the user to purchase needed components for the initial application and can then purchase other optional components if the application changes. A platform, rotate, tilt, casters, and other optional components are available to add to the lift for improving ergonomics at any time.
The A-Series A1300 Lift is designed to improve ergonomics and productivity by raising pallets or containers to the correct height, from 9 inces to 42 inches, so workers do not need to strain and bend while unloading or loading material. Capacity is 3,000 lbs. The A-Series lifts’ power source, Herkules’ Air Bag technology, provides a direct one-to-one lift ratio.
- Hougen Manufacturing's step drills feature increased penetration rates with less force
- AutomationDirect expands its Wera line of hand tools to offer improved efficiency
- Snap-On ratchets meet FOD and FME conformance
- Scot's Tuff Hurricane II Citrus All-Purpose Cleaner is suitable for auto-scrubbers or parts washing
- Garland's White‑Knight Metal Primer is suitable for metal roofs
- General's iBorescope allows users to view, capture and save images to an iPad or iPhone
- All products »