Crown Equipment's TR 4500 Series tuggers can tow a rolling load capacity of 10,000 pounds
Crown Equipment's Crown TR 4500 Series of tuggers is designed for operators to tow a rolling load capacity of 10,000 pounds. The drive unit is built to endure constant jerks, jolts and demands of high through-put manufacturing and warehousing environments. The design uses top and bottom mounting and includes Crown’s AC drive motor. Crown’s e-GEN braking system uses the torque of the AC motor to deliver frictionless braking.
Crown designed the frame with a combination of heavy-gauge steel and structural enhancements at the greatest points of stress. The Crown TR 4500 Series also includes a 13-inch drive tire. Crown’s electronic power steering system is designed to deliver control and eliminate awkward body movements.
The operator compartment of the Crown TR 4500 Series includes a padded wrap-around backrest and an operator-sensing floorboard that eliminates a raised high-speed pedal built to provide greater flexibility for body positioning. The floorboard’s shock-absorbing design and urethane cushion are made to enhance postural relief and operator comfort.
Crown’s Access 1 2 3 technology is designed to work with the AC drive motor to automatically reduce the truck’s speed as the steer angles increase. Crown’s X10 Control Handle features ergonomically designed hand grips and dual thumb wheels that are designed to eliminate awkward wrist positions, simplify steering operation and improve comfort.
- Nova Lock and Load Truck Restraints reduce the risk of trailer separation accidents and improve dock safety
- Rite-Hite's Dok-Lok RHR-4000 Rotating Hook Restraint protects against trailer separation accidents
- Nova's NAS Series Premium Air Powered Dock Leveler features a low-maintenance design
- Nova's NHS Premium Hydraulic Dock Leveler features push-button operation for improved material handling
- Harrington Hoists' NER-FG Series food-grade electric chain hoists are built to handle material handling challenges
- Raymond's iWAREHOUSE Essential and iWAREHOUSE Enterprise provide increased warehouse visibility
- All products »